Superior World /God’s Kingdom/God’s domain; is superior to the kingdom of darkness. For it is the Kingdom of light and the kingdom of God the Father.
In this Kingdom God rules
In that words, the kingdom of God is the rule /dominion of God in a situation.
- So we have a King
- and the Kingdom/domain/territory
- and the Kingdom of God / God’s rule / God’s dominion. Which rules in the domain.
The garden of Eden was an unparalleled, secure, superior world or territory or domain.
A Superior domain, where everything was good, superior to the domain of the devil.
In the Superior World-Adam and Eve
- God created Adam and Eve and put them in the garden of Eden.
- God told them to be fruitful and multiply and subdue/dominate/rule the earth and replenish/fill it, Genesis 1:28.
- And He would come down in the garden to fellowship with them.
- God was their King. For Adam and Eve to keep up their status obedience was of paramount importance. Genesis 2:16-17.
But, they disobeyed God, by eating the tree of knowing good and evil. Of which God had told them not to eat of. God promised that the day they would eat it, they would surely die. The devil lied to them saying they surely would not die.
After they ate of the forbidden tree, they did not die physically, but spiritually. They now had knowledge of not only good but evil also. Hence they surely,died.
- Before the fall, Adam and Eve were not ashamed of their nakedness.
- Neither were they afraid.
- After eating of the fruit of the forbidden tree, they then noticed their nakedness, and hid from God.
- They sewed the fig leaves to cover their nakedness.
- God came looking for them. When God came looking for them, they said, “We were afraid, so we hid.”
- Adam and Eve were not secure in who they were. The devil fooled them. He did this by telling them they needed to be like God. But they were already like Him. For He had created them after his image,and after His likeness. They felt inferior,in the way that thought God was short changing them. Yet,He was not,for they had all they needed. The presence of God,for God would come fellowship with them. And a garden full of produce.
Now, they had the knowledge of good and evil. Hence became self-conscious. They were now ashamed and afraid.
In the Superior World before the fall
- All this time they had the privilege to eat from the tree of life.
- And from every tree that was in the garden. The tree of life would sustain them spiritually and physically.
- These two had it ALL made. God had done the work for them, all they needed to do was rule the earth and fill it.
- God would come in the cool of the day to fellowship with them. They had access to him. That’s what I call life in an unparalleled secure superior domain.
Restoration into the Superior World
The Bible says, sin came by one man, BUT grace and salvation through one man Jesus Christ, Romans 5:17-21.Sin came through Adam. God still wants you to have a relationship with Him accept-invitation
He wants to restore you to a place of fellowship. If you are willing to have fellowship with the Lord, tell Him that you wish for Him to restore you to a place of fellowship. assurance-salvation
- You accept what Jesus did on the cross, to bring us back to God’s domain(the kingdom of God).
- The kingdom of God which is a spiritual kingdom. It is the kingdom of light and of His dear Son Jesus Christ. In that kingdom that’s where God reigns and the subject accepts His rulership.
- It’s so much better than the kingdom of darkness. Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness. And transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son. Colossians 1:14 who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.
- If you have accepted the gift of salvation before, but you are slackening in your with God, ask Him to give you a yearning for His word and hunger. As newborn babies, yearn for the sincere milk of the Word of God, so that you may grow thereby 1 Peter 2:2.The Word of God is spiritual food. It will help you grow
The Kingdom of God/the Superior World
This Superior Domain, which is the Kingdom of God is spiritual. You cannot see it with your human eyes. For you to see it God has to open your spiritual eyes. It’s a spiritual realm. Unless one is born again they cannot see the kingdom of God John 3:3. Therefore,when you receive Jesus Christ, God can now rule in your life. Then,He is now your King. You can live life the way God wants. Not in your own strength, but in the strength of Jesus Christ. God’s superior world is spiritual, but it extends to you in your natural world when you accept His Son. Yes,you can live in this natural world in a godly way. Although you walk in the natural,you will be under the supernatural. Which is the Kingdom of light. The Kingdom of God.
Come on In! Jesus is standing at the door of your heart, knocking. He wants to come in and fellowship with you. Just like God would come in the cool of the day for fellowship in the garden of Eden. Hence,you will find fulfillment. You can only get true security from God. His acceptance and love.