Win everyday! Really?
Win everyday, I do
And I must.
There is a lot I am desiring
Lots of stuff to pray for
One or two things,
disadvantages I wish were non-existent
yet I have lots of advantages
Lots of prayers, God has already answered. disadvantages,when given to the Lord are turned into blessings.
Yes,I want my life to improve yet not discontent
In every situation
I attempt to give thanks.
to the Lord for He is good
and His mercies endure forever
Win everyday, by giving thanks
For that is the will of God in Christ Jesus about us/for me. Thessalonians 5:18
...Enter his gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise;
give thanks to Him and praise his name. Psalm 100:4
The Bible also says….let us come before His presence, with thanksgiving,
let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. Psalm 95:2
God also loves us to have the following thoughts
and to say them out loud.
Also to have this attitude…To you, I shall offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving,/grateful-much/
And call upon the name of the LORD. Psalm 116:17
Win everyday by praising the Lord
Psalm 22:3 But you are holy, O you that inhabits the praises of Israel
When I thank God, I will be praising Him at the same time.
- Thanking and praising Him for His goodness
- for what He has done for me
- what He continues to do
- For, giving me the greatest gift: Jesus
- Thanking and praising Him for who He is
- because who He is what makes Him do what he does
- He does it well-love me, forgive me, direct me, and have is long-suffering with me
- When I praise Him He inhabits my praises Psalm 22:3. Therefore when I praise Him I sense his presence. And His presence feels good.
- In His presence, there is fullness of joy and life.
The bible says God dwells where people praise Him
So as I thank and praise Him
I sense His presence
His presence manifests in my life
I don’t feel lonely
I am full
Because in the presence of God is
- and liberty
The life of God fills the place
Yes, I win everyday
I am more than a conqueror
and I live winning and conquering.
I am a victor
I’m a winner
and a victor
Plus, more than a conqueror in Christ.